Friday, September 18, 2009

Q5 - Quilt - Primary Twister

Afternoon,

Today's quilt is an original design, by us, and we called it Primary Twister. It's a similar design to Twisted Lightning at Q4.



Dimensions - Width: 46" (117 cm) and Length: 78" (198 cm). It can be used as a wall hanging, an room accent, or a lap quilt.

If you are interested, and would like some more information of the available quilts, regarding costs, shipping, and insurance, please get in touch with me at our Quilts SB Etsy shop.

To see previously posted quilts, type Q1 through Q4 in the search box on my Blog page.

Stay-tuned for Q6, JK's Gator Logo quilt and the upcoming Christmas quilts.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi There Mr. Jimmy,
Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all of the time and work that you do in putting our Family tree together. Every time I look at your blog and see all of the little extra pictures etc. that you insert into each edition, I realize just how much effort you expend.
Thanks a million!
Love,
Zoe

Jim Smith said...

Thanks. I certainly appreciate the feedback. Do you know where I can get some pygmy goats?