Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Quip – All Out Canine Defensive - Milestone

Morning,

It’s all-out war. Me against them. Me and the canines. Not my teeth, I can’t afford another dog-induced crown. It’s me and the LabRat Unit against the orange and tabby she-devils. I need to do my genealogy and my quilting without the distraction of a cat conflict.

Green Jeans planted the spring garden – three types of eggplants, four types of tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, zucchini and summer squash. Thai, Spicy Global, and Regular Basils. Asparagus beans, aka Asian long beans. And my previous efforts are sprouting.

And this morning, they had attacked. Dirt had been sprayed over the boardwalk. The Basils took a hit. And when we went for our morning walk two of the feline recruits were just lying in the sun on the other side of the street. I was so tempted to unhitch the whining hounds.

The gas of the Critter Rid does not seem to work for the purported 30 days. It only works for one day. And my mask down, I now wait for the next shock and awe.

Oh and by the way, thanks to all for visiting both Blogs, Genealogy, A Treasure Hunt and Quilts SB. March saw a new milestone of the total number of visitors since I began blogging. A total of 627 visitors world-wide; 457 (a record for Genealogy, a Treasure Hunt) and 170 (three weeks of Quilts SB). And this isn’t any April Fool’s joke.

Enjoy the morning,

Jim.

No comments: