Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quip - This Is An Experiment In Presentation - Altered Logs I Slideshow

Evening,

And as always I'm trying to do something a wee bit different to enhance your viewing experience.

I am using the images of our latest quilt, Altered Logs I, of our C&N Series, and I am attempting to create a slideshow. This is a slideshow of the images that I have taken of Altered Logs I, and as in Q49 you will not have to point-and-click a number of times to see all the images and close-up photos of the quilt.

I am using Slideshare.net to assist with this Altered Logs I slideshow.


As this is a first, and an experiment, and there are a number of enhancements that I would like to see and present, please feel free to comment or send me an email with your thoughts and ideas.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments: