Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Quip – News Flash – Civil War Re-Enactment I and Colored Windows II Accepted to Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza

Good Day,

The mail just arrived. Andy and I are extremely pleased. Our quilts Civil War Re-Enactment I (CWR I) and Colored Windows II have both been selected to be judged in the Take Me Home competition at Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza.


Civil War Re-Enactment I



Colored Windows II

The Show will be at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, Pennsylvania September 19 through 22.


For details of our two quilts please click on the following links –

Q94 - Civil War Re-Enactment I

Q88 - Colored Windows II

If you have any questions, comments, and thoughts, please feel to contact us at Quilts SB.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

No comments: