Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Quip – Astro-Physics Quilt Construction Update - Christmas Quilt Sale

Good Day,

As I can write, I wonder if I am falling into the realm of “What did I forget now?” Radar just looks at me with a puzzled look when I pace the floor trying to remember that which I should not forget.

Yesterday when I posted My Quip and the Update I jotted down 10 points… I forgot a very critical one, the 11th – Our current Update to our Astro-Physics Quilt. (And yes it is listed on our To-Do List.)

I mentioned in previous Astro-Physics Postings on Quilts SB that we are going for 13 or 15 blocks or planets and stars, a number over the 11 on Jacqueline de Jonge’s original design. I think it is apropos to add the additions as in keeping with the astronomical discovery of the new and possible Earth-like clones and prospects.

Here are the two new blocks that will be added into our inspired design Astro-Physics.



There are 13 Christmas and Holiday Quilts remaining. Christmas Cosine is now at its new home in Seffner, Florida. For the short run, and if you interested, we’re offering a 20% Discount off the listed Sale Prices as posted on our Quilts SB Etsy shop. Please contact me either via email or via Quilts SB EtsyQuilts SB Etsy.

Also check out my new experimental format of my Blog, Quilts SB Test. Certainly would appreciate your feedback.

To see previously posted quilts, there is a visual Grid presentation at the bottom of the Quilts SB page. Move your cursor over any mini-picture found there and click to see an enlargement. Move your cursor to the "Q#" link to see the quilt's details. If the quilt’s title is highlighted in yellow or in red, it has found a home in a collection and is no longer available.

If you are interested, and would like some more information of available quilts, regarding costs, shipping, and insurance, please check our Quilts SB Etsy shop.

If you have any questions and/or comments please feel free to get in touch with me via email.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

No comments: