Friday, April 29, 2016

My Quip - Quilters Newsletter - June/July Issue 2016

Good Day,

Andy and I were thrilled today when we received today's mail. We received our advance copy of Quilters Newsletter, the June/July 2016 issue.




We are featured in an interview article by Lori Baker "Meeting Place"- "Quilts SB - a Fine Tuned Partnership".

It's almost like sitting on pins and needles waiting for the issue to hit the shelves at the stores.  And our regular subscription should be just around the USPS corner.  And I know I am grinning like a kid in a candy shoppe.

The article features 10 images of our original quilts.  To see and review our complete portfolio of 140 quilts you can scroll down on the Quilts SB page and check out Quilts By Essbee Grid.

Please feel free to email Andy and me at Quilts SB (jsmith58@gmail.com) if you have any questions, comments, thoughts, ideas.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

No comments: