Friday, May 31, 2013

My Quip – IQFOI 2013 Quilter’s Village Map, Galway, Ireland

Good Day,

Just received the 2013 International Quilt Festival of Ireland Quilter’s Village Map in Galway.


Thank you Jim West.

I have attempted to mark out the locations on the NUI Galway Campus where our three quilts will be on exhibit with all the other amazing quilts next weekend, June 7-9.

Our quilts and wall hangings that will be on display in the corresponding categories.

Quilt – Coral Steps
Exhibit Category - Cornucopia



Quilt – Colored Windows II
Exhibit Category – The Mantality of a Quilter



Wall Hanging – MEM911
Exhibit Category – I Believe
Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

1 comment:

Lyn Shipman said...

Greetings, Jim and Andy
Very pretty quilts, MEM is my favorite, sort of looks like a beehive. Thinking Mormon, huh?
If you go to Donegal, Ireland, visit the graves of my Ancestors.

Keep smiling,
Lyn