Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Quip - Florida Cabin Fever Quilters Guild, Orlando

Good Day,

Andy and I presented our Evolution last night in Orlando at the Florida Cabin Fever Quilters Guild. I believe we were well received and we certainly enjoyed ourselves.


We were able to present a number of our quilts and wall hangings that we have designed and made over the past number of short years that we decided to follow this path.

And the preview of a few of our completed tops definitely was a surprise.

Thank you ever so much for the invitation.

I am still waiting for the part to fix my main PC. All-things-being-equal I hope to have it returned this week. Three weeks without has most assuredly been the cause of a type of withdrawal. Once back in house I will be updating our quilting work to Quilts SB.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanann Wohlfart has left a new comment on your post

Thanks you both so much for visiting us! Everyone I talked to enjoyed your very different take on quilting. I particularly love Graphics so you entertained me! Keep up the good work.

Jeanann Wohlfart Florida Cabin Fever Quilt Guild