Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Quip – Moon Over Bayshore – Update – Top Completed

Good Day,

Guess what? All strips for our new quilt Moon Over Bayshore have been pieced and sewn together.

Here's my original drawing -


and our top - Moon Over Bayshore.


Some more images of our progress -


Max has to supervise.





Now comes the cutting, squaring off, and framing. Then the formation of the quilt-wich. Now I will be designing the quilting and then Andy will be loading it to our Longarm. We will be using both table top/domestic and Longarm sewing machines.

The top looks fantastic.


Follow our progress up to this point with the following links.

My Quip – A New Quilt on the Way – Moon Over Bayshore

My Quip - Moon Over Bayshore - Question/Answer

My Quip – Moon Over Bayshore – Progress Update

Feel free to contact us if you have questions, comments, praise, thoughts, ideas, or if you would like us to commission your special quilt or wall-hanging. Please email us at Quilts SB.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

No comments: